Saturday, September 13, 2008

it's all happening...

today is my last day in riverside before i head back to school and i don't know whether to be happy or sad.

actually, i know that i'm happy. i'm ready to go back to school and get right back into my classes (i love love love classes, even if it's geology). i'm SO ready to see all the girls again and start living with kat, ashley and cassie. i'm just happy that i'm going back to my little college town.

i'm sad that i'm leaving papa hank and the doggies behind.
i don't know if i'm sad that i'm leaving aaron behind.

all in all, going back to slo has been a long time coming and i'm excited to start fresh.

wow week has already started. i've gotten a text from ashley telling me she picked up my wow shirt and i got a phone call from ryan saying he picked up my wow shirt... i'm only supposed to get one...

i wonder if brett and kat picked up one too, that way i have three!

No comments: