Friday, April 3, 2009

one step at a time.

spring quarter resolutions:

1. i will get all of my homework done before it is due.
2. i will save 75% of my paychecks.
3. i will not party more than one night on the weekends.

spring quarter events:

1. ed2010 meetings!!!
2. ee spring banquet (gideon's my date!).
3. wildflower.
4. possible trip to berkeley.
5. possible camping trip.
6. mama mia in LA.

spring quarter books:

1. on the road (toward the end of the quarter) - jack kerouac
2. emma -jane austen (required reading)
3. motorcycle diaries - che guevara

1 comment:

Rachel said...

those look like wonderful goals/plans :)

please include me!! hehe

We started watching the Motorcycle Diaries in my Spanish class yesterday (productive, I know) and if you have the book, I would love to read it when you're done!