Wednesday, October 28, 2009

playing dress up.

a couple of halloween ideas i'm throwing around:

1. barbie. i think this is an official go because i have an amazing pink, sparkly dress. i'm working on getting a blond wig and some barbie jewelry.

2. miley cyrus. again, involving a wig (can you tell that i really want to wear a wig this year?) with sunglasses, a hannah montana shirt, some shorts and boots. simple.

3. SCRABBLE. i really want to do this. if i'm crafty enough on saturday to make the costume, then i'll do it, otherwise this one's nearly impossible to do.

any ideas are so very welcome.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like all of those ideas haha.

I think the Scrabble one would be super hard and time consuming, but I think that the other two would be so fun.

I'm sad I'm not there for Halloween. Can't wait to see pictures!