Tuesday, November 4, 2008

props to yo mamma.

sometimes, these weird, random analogies come to me:

my friends doing drugs, to me, is like masturbation. i know you do it. i don't want to hear about it.

my most recent one?

prop 8. gay and lesbian couples, to me, are like the milk at the bottom of your cereal bowl. sometimes i think it's great and other times it kind of grosses me out.

i heard so much controversy going on today with prop 8, even more so than voting for mccain or obama. unfortunately, i didn't vote yes or no on prop 8 because for now, i'm pretty indifferent to it. i was definitely not informed enough on the proposition to vote either way, which is totally my fault. so... i didn't vote.

i hope everyone else voted!

2 comments:

Carizza said...

Your analogy made me LAUGH out loud and be SO proud to be your friend.

Oh I love you.

Janey said...

so i read your analogies to my roommates. they liked them. now they want me to ask you for an analogy about why you should wash the bottom of the plate when washing the dishes. kind of random. i know.